Monday, June 22, 2015

One More Day!

The day before...all the packing is done and squeezing in as much family time as you can get (unless you're like me and flying around the house trying to make sure you have everything and hoping it all fits in your bag AND is under 50 pounds). Whoops! I will get my family time in though, for sure! I know I can speak for the group and say how excited we are that it is finally time to head to Costa Rica and spread the Word! We take off very early tomorrow morning, some from the church around 5:00 am and the other will meet us at the airport! We ask for your prayers of safe travel! 

I would like to take a moment to mention, I realize most of you reading this blog attend our church, Summerville Presbyterian Church in South Carolina but that some reading this blog are friends of friends or just stopping by. So, with that being said I invite you to our church. Here is the website: http://www.summerville-presbyterian.org
Please check it out and feel free to join us sometime! 


2 comments:

  1. Prayers for protection, good health and safe keeping for all our mission folks! May the Lord be glorified and gospel and Christ's love be shared. Can't wait to hear the stories when y'all get home.

    ReplyDelete