Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's Almost That Time Again!!!

Less than a week from now, 13 SPC mission team members will have bags packed and arrived in Costa Rica.  I am so excited for this trip.  Last year was amazing and I can not wait to see what is in store for this year.  We will have several more CCI folks joining us as well this year.   We are still looking for someone to fill a spot and come join us.  I highly encourage taking advantage of this exciting and helpful opportunity.  This is an experience you can only truly understand by being a part of it.  Also, thanks to everyone that has supported this trip!

I will be updating this blog again nightly so feel free to check in.  We love to hear from y'all in the comment section below.  I also hope to be posting some videos this year...given all technology is working together!

No comments:

Post a Comment